Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Rainy Evening - Basket of Fries

A very common food that every one loves. Good thing that my sister brought me here! French fries are best paired with hamburgers, especially in fast food chains. In almost every restaurant I go to, I usually get fries as my side order, but is quite heavy when paired with rice. I recommend Chubby's Rib Shack's basket of fries since they are thick and crispy outside and soft in the inside, the things that  I usually consider when ordering one. Be sure to have your Heinz Tomato Ketchup and Mayo ready!

Basket of Fries: Php 99

RESTAURANT: Chubby's Rib Shack
LOCATION: G/F Solaris One Bldg, Dela Rosa St. Legaspi Village, Makati
RATING: 8/10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

THE FOOD STUB Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger